Showing 1 - 36 of 52 total
Shag Area Rugs
Feel the comfort, softness, and irresistible texture of a super plush shag rug as you sink your toes into this luxurious area rug.
Shag rugs provide a sense of coziness and comfort. Their softness and inviting appearance make them look amazing. Deep pile and fluffy, “shaggy” appearance is what gives a shag area rug a distinctive appearance and feel. Shag rugs are made with longer fibers than other area rugs, resulting in a deep, cushioned pile that may range in depth from one-half inch to over one inch. Blue, black, ivory, and cream are some of the most popular colors for shag rugs.
Shag area rugs look good in just about any decor and come in many sizes, colors, and shapes.
Features Of Shag Area Rugs
In terms of appearance and feel, shag rugs are mainly plush rugs that look fuzzy. Fibers used to make these rugs include silk, wool, cotton, polyester, or synthetic materials. A shag rug is extremely luxurious because it is soft to the touch and has deep piles. Shag area rugs have some peculiar characteristics that you may want to look out for
Shag rugs can be found in a variety of colors, just like every other type of rug. Some shag rug materials are not dyed, so if you intend to dye your rug in the future you may want to buy dye-sustaining materials. Choosing the right color for your rug can be a challenge, especially if it will be displayed in a new home. Maybe an off-white or neutral hue would be best, but contrasting shades can also be striking. Basically, the final decision depends on your taste and the style of the room. What should the rug match or complement?
Multiple patterns are available in shag rugs, so you are sure to find one you like. There are still a few modern shag rugs with a pattern, even though geometric patterns are more common.
Various shapes and sizes are found in shag rugs, including round, oval, square, rectangle, etc. The appearance of modern shag rugs extremely varies. So, you can customize a shag rug to fit any shape. Shag rugs are generally suitable for corners in small rooms and can enlarge them.
There are quite a few shag rug sizes, but your selection would depend on your preferences as well as the size of the room you intend to cover or decorate. To determine the size of your new rug, it is good to go with a disciplined measurement. Measure the space carefully and make note of the dimensions.
Best Decor styles that best complement shag rugs:
Shag Area Rugs in Vintage Décor: You can't go wrong with a vintage shag rug if you want to channel vintage style.
Shag Area Rug in Modern Décor: Shag rugs add warmth and coziness to sleek and modern spaces with their deep pile and fluffy texture.
Best Way to Add Texture in Your Home with Shag Rugs
- A neutral space can be made more interesting with shag floor covering texture.
- Adding a large rectangular shag rug beneath the bed.
- Make your dressing area more comfortable with a shag rug.
- Make your living room retro by adding a colorful shag rug under the coffee table.
Amazing Shag rugs at Mat Living
- It feels cozy under our feet to walk on shag rugs, as they are soft and comfy.
- You may buy shag rugs at MAT Living through our website, browse the shag area rug collection, and have them delivered to your home. At MAT Living’s online rug store, you can easily find a perfect fit for your home.
- The organic or synthetic rug materials used in shag rugs in our collection are of the highest quality.
- The textures and patterns of shag area rugs in our collection give them a very stylish and chic appearance.
View More +