Kids Room Area Rugs
The kids' room cannot have hardwood flooring. Apart from styling, comfort is kept in mind while selecting a rug for a space for the kids. The kids' room area rug must be soft weave and easy to clean.
While you come across numerous options in rugs, finding one with so many factors becomes a difficult task. Kids' area rugs in playful designs and intense colors will stimulate a child's imagination. Dazzling patterns come together to create an inviting and exuberant space.
Select the right size
You can refer to the best sizing options to create a fanciful space.
- 4'X6': A kid’s room rug of this size will help define play or seating areas. A 4-by-6 rug will work in a smaller kid's room, and it will also operate like a cozy nook for kids to play.
- 2'X8' & 3'X5': A runner rug can be placed just in front of a bed or a crib. Carpets in a nursery can be placed with the front legs of a crib on them.
- 5'X5', 6'X6' & 8'X8': A round rug in a kid's room can be a great way to define the space. Its pleasing shape creates interest among the kids. It can be placed near the cupboard for a seating space or can be used as an entrance to the room.
- 5'X8' & 6'X9': the medium-sized area rugs balance a room as they are neither too large nor too small for a room. Depending on the accents of the room, they are suitable enough to be embraced in a room lacking edges.
- 8'X10': in general, kids' rooms are different in size and use than bedrooms. For grown-up kids, this rug size suits fine. It helps anchor the space with other furnishes.
- 9'X12': in an enormous nursery or room, this size can help cover the whole room with legs on of the furnishes. An area rug's insulation and gentle feel will make your child feel at ease, especially if they spend a lot of time on the floor crawling, drawing, or playing.
The fibers involved in the rugs must be kid-friendly so that not only does it enhance a room, but it is safe.
Wool is one of the best materials that can be considered for kids' room area rugs.
Advantages of having rugs in the kid's room
- When you set a space for the kids, you look for all the preventive measures. Placing a kid’s room rug will help prevent accidents.
- Area rugs can uplift a kid's room by placing a carpet in vibrant shapes, colors, and styles.
- Installing a carpet also helps protect the floors when food or drinks are spilled.
At MAT Living, you can effortlessly search for kids' room area rugs as per your choice and then compare them with what you need according to the search filters.
View More +