Showing 1 - 36 of 553 total
Living Room Area Rugs
Decorating the living room is potentially the most important part of your home decoration, whether you're shifting or renovating your home. This room not only anchors guests but also members of the family.
Floor coverings form an essential part of the living room. In different layers of texture and styling options, you can explore them. Apart from the styling appeal, they impart many advantages, such as providing insulation and comfort.
You can find the perfect floor covering for your living room among thousands of our top-rated affordable rugs.
Select the right size
The living room is one of the areas in your house where you want your furnishings to be properly highlighted. It sometimes gets a little confusing as to what type of living room rug can be placed that goes with other elements.
We have jotted down some important points as to which rugs would suit well for a living room.
You can choose rugs from the several sizes available as per the layout of your room.
- 4'X6': this is a small area rug size. It can be placed by keeping away the furniture. It gives a warm feeling as it assembles the floor in its compact proportions.
- 5'X5', 6'X6' & 8'X8': these sizes can be categorized as round & square rug types. They are a great way to define a living room. You can place a living room rug near a fireplace or a TV stand next to the seating arrangement.
- 5'X8' & 6'X9': these are the sizes for a medium area rug in a living room. This is an ideal choice for a living room, but there's a catch- it depends on the furniture's measurements. If you opt for rugs without the floating furniture arrangement in the living room, this rug size is suitable.
- 8'X10': this is a standard large size for a living room rug. Rugs of this size make it possible to anchor furniture around, so only the front legs are on top of it. These rugs are enormous enough to extend beyond the edges of the sofa as well.
- 9'X12': it is always advisable to measure your area to understand the needs of the room. It also helps you understand if the size of a living room area rug you're looking for is apt. This is an extra-large rug for a living room. It is best suited if you want a floating arrangement for your furniture. It creates an atmosphere of openness and freedom.
Along with the correct size, the living room area rug functions and performs well when it is styled beautifully.
At MAT living, we offer a wide range of living room area rugs that include flat weaves, hand-knotted, leather, loom knot, shaggy and hand-tufted. These are the different crafting techniques that you can obtain from our collection.
View More +