Showing 1 - 36 of 77 total
Brown Area Rugs
Brown is the hue of warm coffee and hot chocolate spice, and everything is warm and warm. If you're eager to snuggle with a comfy and elegant brown area rug, check out these ideas on integrating the brown rug into your living space.
Why should you choose a Brown AREA RUG?
Since the color is often connected to autumn, woods, warm earth tones, and rich beverages, it's no surprise that people feel at ease around the brown color. Since it is a warm neutral, brown can be paired with neutral shades like beige, cream, and warm tones of gray. Beyond neutral palettes, brown can be a perfect foil for different shades, making them make a statement. From creamy cappuccino to the most intense espresso, you will find a brown hue that you like.
Where to place brown area rugs?
- Bring warmth to a living space with the brown floral print rug.
- A dining room can be anchored by a dark oriental rug in brown.
- Add a touch of sophistication to your soft-hued kitchen by adding a darker-toned brown runner.
- Make a chic study by using a rug that has a geometric pattern.
- Relax your feet on a plush brown carpet in your bedroom.
Color combinations with brown:
Enlisted are some color combination options that you can use while pairing them with a brown area rug.
- Gold and brown: The combination is elegant and is perfect for traditional and modern.
- With neutral and the brown: Simple to follow. This is an excellent color scheme when you prefer your decor to be organic.
- Brown and white: this color combination is an effortless, timeless pairing.
- Brown and red: Deep and elegant, this combination of color are reminiscent of the autumn season. It can also be used in classic spaces.
- Pink and Brown: Such mixing of home décor elements has an upbeat variation and creates an exciting and unpredictably contrasting combination.
Decorating with brown area rugs
- In a living room: Living rooms are among the most frequented areas to provide entertainment for family members and host guests. It is possible to choose brown rugs to decorate your living room and other areas that have a lot of traffic.
- In a bedroom: Bedrooms are private spaces and are meant to be decorated as per one's own choice. Bedrooms are among the most infrequently used areas in modern homes; consequently, selecting a soft, delicate, and comfy material for your bedroom or other rooms with low traffic is advisable. You can choose a highly piled shaggy rug like the Dubai Hazelnut for a bedroom.
- In a dining room: Dining Rooms are among the best places to put the brown rug in a dining area. Some spills can be observed while dining, and Brown carpets reduce the impact of spills and provide enough time to clean. However, one must be cautious about the size and shape when selecting a dining rug space, mainly if it's a brown area rug.
View More +