Showing 1 - 36 of 70 total
Floral rugs are best known to induce the freshness of nature in a room. Their origination is said to have started from the east. Floral patterns come in various types and designs. From refined classic to simply urbane florals can match up to any form of styling.
Many old-world-styled rugs have done their intricate designs based on floral patterns. One can add the floral area rug to the existing décor to accentuate or revitalize a space.
Usually, a floral design depicts a feminine theme. However, you can use a floral rug in any housing space, and they help in brightening a room with their fanciful design.
Natural and synthetic, both materials can be used to bring floral patterns to a rug. The materials get processed and made by tufting, knotting, etc.
It’s not only that the materials are being played over. Exploration is done on the part of the techniques to bring in the best possible rugs for you to place in your desired space.
Color and pattern:
Floral rugs cannot be categorized into one category because, unlike others, herein, each pattern has its characterization. An array of styles and colors are available here as needed.
Rugs in a room:
- Florals in the bedroom: bed chamber is one’s personal space. The styling varies from one individual to the other. Since the traffic is the lowest, you can opt for soft materials. If you go for the floral illusion rug, it will blend in well by adding a touch of tranquillity which is the most sought element in a bedroom.
- Florals in the living room: You can create a pleasing living room in your house by adding a floral rug. You can choose from a variety of options under the floral category. One such rug is the Karba 2 floral area rug which has floral borders reminiscent of old-age jungle flowers.
- Florals in the dining room: you can make your dining room feel rejuvenated by adding a floral rug. You can opt for a Rosa grey area rug from the floral category.
- Florals in the kitchen room: standing in the kitchen for long hours leads to soreness in the feet. A rug placed in the kitchen can provide comfort underfoot. It also will help you update the look of the kitchen. You can place a runner rug or place it before the kitchen table.
- Use a beater bar in the vacuum to clean the rugs
- A little shake or brushing up the rug also keeps the rug clean
Cleaning the rug from time to time helps add to its longer lifespan.
MAT Living has various options to choose from when you opt for floral rugs. Browse through Mat Living’s floral collection of rugs that may fit your space.
View More +