Hide Leather Area Rug Collection
WHAT ARE HIDE RUG AND LEATHER RUG
To give your home a contemporary look, hide rugs are the perfect solution for areas with low to moderate traffic like the living room, bedroom, and kitchen. Hide area rugs are naturally hued and they also have the option of solid-dying.
Leather area rugs are the rugs that are fabricated using natural dyes and stenciled hair on hides. Leather rugs are made from the natural elements and are inspired from the contemporary designs and fashion colors, crafted in soft hand-stitched leather.
It depends upon your preference which rug you will choose to decorate your home but an important consideration is that all coloring patterns vary according to the type of hide that you choose. Each and every hide is unique in its own way.
ADVANTAGES OF USING HIDE/LEATHER AREA RUGS
Hide rugs are considered to be the most versatile and durable for your room. They improve the texture of your room and give it an attractive look.
- Hide rugs do not require regular vacuuming as the hair on hide rugs are said to be hypoallergenic and also fragrance less.
- It doesn't matter whether you are using natural or solid dye rugs, hair-on-hide comes into multiple colors. It is an excellent choice if you want to decorate your home and office.
- Another advantage of having hide leather rugs is that they can be easily maintained. For example, simple vacuuming and shaking of the rug are enough to remove most kind of dust and debris from the rugs and mats.
- Leather rugs will always help you to induce softness, romance and a touch of luxuriousness.
HOW SUCH RUGS ARE MADE
They are considered to be the premium category, primarily due to the cost of the raw material that are used in this, i.e., the hide. Once the design is decided, artwork is made for the designing of the rugs and mats, starting with accurate dimensions of each design element. The hide is actually placed on the bed of a Clicking Press machine. The cutout patterns are joined with adhesive tape from the back and sewed on a sewing machine. This is the production cycle of hide rugs. Manufacturers then apply latex on a non-woven sheet. They paste the leather blocks and try to keep it them for a few hours for drying. After the blocks are in place, they stitch all the pieces until the rug is rich with zigzag stitch. A sheet of foam is properly glued to the back with latex. Layers are placed mainly to lend a body to the rug make it slightly cushiony. A synthetic material is applied to the back of the piece just to give it protection and the edges are treated as per the requirement. The edges can either be left natural or they are bound by folding leather straps around the rugs and then stretched. The rug is thoroughly checked for any defects, if any, then the protruding threads are cut out and the rug is ready for our customers.
Types of Rugs you can get in this category are:
- Luxury geometric contemporary handmade leather tufted Rio Lyra grey area rug carpet.
- Luxury Geometric Contemporary Handmade Leather Tufted Rio Nihal Blue/Indigo Area Rug Carpet
- Luxury Geometric Contemporary Handmade Leather Gau Chess White Area Rug Carpet
- Luxury Geometric Contemporary Handmade Leather Gau Algedi Grey Area Rug Carpet
- Luxury Geometric Contemporary Handmade Leather Tufted Rio Canopus Natural/Multi Area Rug Carpet
About Mat Living
Mat living provides you with trendy leather area rugs and carpets. We have a huge experience and we have been delighting our customers with such an exquisite range of leather rugs right from the time of our inception. In order to meet the requirements of our customers, we also provide them the option of customized products and create a product as per their wishes. If you're looking for quality hide rugs, visit our Hide section and you will see the collection of such rugs.
View More +