Outdoor Area Rugs
Indoor-outdoor rugs can be an example of the phrase "to think out of the box." It means that being creative is not limited. Rugs are commonly used as floor coverings for indoor spaces, and an outdoor can be accentuated by placing a rug.
Such a rug will not wear and tear quickly with suitable materials and crafted techniques.
MAT Living offers indoor-outdoor area rugs in various sizes, colors, and styles. From floral motifs, and geo-patterns, to solid colors, an art form for all designs is available at an affordable price.
Most indoor-outdoor rugs are made of synthetic materials, and these materials serve more extended durability with accessible clean properties.
Materials like polyester, polypropylene, and PET-Yarn have the properties to be UV resistant and can be exposed to moisture. These materials are best suited for indoor-outdoor rugs.
Indoor-outdoor rugs can be placed in any space. But, it is better to compute the area before installing such a piece. If the area is enormous and the rug placed is too small, the chances are that it might look disheveled. A small area with a large rug would be a misfit.
Enlisted below are some sizing options for you to refer to. You can then sit back and choose the perfect size to enhance your area.
- 4'X6': A small indoor-outdoor rug would suit the best for a foyer. Indoor-outdoor area rugs generally go with the small living area, yet they can be made functional if paired with proper accents.
- 2'X8' & 3'X5': runners: You can place an indoor-outdoor rug for a small space amidst your space that absorbs extra moisture. It has the property of withstanding high traffic. They can be used on the patio, in an entryway, or on your home's stairways.
- 5'X5', 6'X6' & 8'X8': when the first impression becomes the last impression, the styling of a round rug on a veranda or a lobby will radiate a luxe atmosphere.
- 5'X8' & 6'X9': It is a medium size. When aligned well with the furnishing, this size will highlight the space's accents.
- 8'X10': If you have enormous space and want to lay a carpet to cover it entirely, this large size is perfect. All the furnishing in the patio might get adjusted well, leaving enough space for walking. This rug size allows you to have openness with the accents placed.
Advantages of indoor-outdoor area rugs
- With their fibers characteristics, they are easy to clean and maintain.
- They have the property to sustain high-traffic
- They come in various colors and styling with affordable pricing options.
View More +