Showing 1 - 36 of 105 total
Kitchen Area Rugs
Whether you like cooking or not, you want your floors to be as comfortable as your living space. A floor covering to the hardwoods would make it comfortable and upscale the look of the kitchen area.
As urbanization and trend follow, one can think of multiple ways to uplift a room, such as a kitchen. This is why we have numerous styles, designs, and fabrics to suit the kitchen wall.
Adding a kitchen area rug enhances a kitchen room and has several merits, including protecting the floors from scratches, reducing noise, and providing plush underfoot.
You can refer to the listed sizing options. Choose the perfect size to enhance your area.
- 4'X6': You do not have to buy a large rug for your kitchen if you have compact space. A small carpet works well with the area in front of the sink or behind the cutting board.
- 2'X8' & 3'X5': A runner rug can be the perfect addition to a kitchen with two countertops and a galley. It can prevent spills and keep the floor cleaner. Moreover, it can provide comfort while standing for long periods.
- 5'X8' & 6'X9': This size falls in the medium category. It is beneficial for various reasons. If you want to create a separation between the area under the kitchen table and where you cook and prepare meals, an area rug is a great idea.
Things to consider before purchasing a Kitchen area rug
The kitchen is an accident-prone area. Hence it would be best to be careful while buying an area rug for such a space.
- Pick a material and weave type that meets the conditions of your space. Flatweave rugs can be considered.
- One must look into the fibers of the rugs that are easy to clean and maintain. You can select polyester fibers for such areas.
- A kitchen can too be made stylish. You can synchronize the kitchen rug with the room's décor, which will bring life to such a space.
Advantages of rugs in the kitchen
Placing a kitchen area rug has many benefits.
- Kitchen areas are made of hardwood floorings. Placing a kitchen area rug can provide comfort underfoot.
- A kitchen can be made appealing just like other rooms, by placing an area rug which would bring in contrast.
- Kitchen area rugs can avoid slips and falls by placing a kitchen area rug.
View More +