Showing 1 - 36 of 127 total
Hand Woven Rugs
Handwoven area rugs, by their name itself, suggest that they are created on a loom, then woven instead of being formed by millions of knots. They can be easily changed due to the process used to make them with the threads that run from left to right on the weft.
Does this mean that these rugs are less valuable? It's not true since most handwoven rugs require an exclusive type of spinning to create the threads, which requires an enormous amount of effort and time. Dhurrie rugs, for instance, are highly sought-after by rug enthusiasts and usually are of substantial worth.
If you're eager to purchase a durable rug that can stand up to daily use, then it's most suitable that handwoven carpets are the best choice.
Materials, Design of handwoven area rug
Due to how handwoven rugs are made, they can be found in an infinite range of colors and patterns. Consider simple stripes in neutral shades, or go for bold. Rugs made of handwoven are available with abstract, minimalist, and bohemian designs.
Wool, polyester, viscose, and polypropylene are a few of the common materials used to weave handwoven area rugs.
If you've decided that you prefer the ease and design of a rug made by hand, you don't need to fret about looking for a design you like. Rugs made of handwoven area rugs have an array of design and styling options to suit all your needs for a floor covering.
Things to consider before purchasing a handwoven area rug
- Longevityity & Affordability: Hand-woven rugs can be made quickly and with top quality, making them one of the most affordable rugs.
- Placement Of Hand-Loomed Rug: Carpets made of handwoven techniques are typically utilized in the same manner as hand-tufted carpets. Interior designers prefer handwoven rugs for traditional as well as contemporary decor styles. Such rugs are inexpensive when compared to a hand-knotted area rug.
- Rug Size: Han-woven rugs can be found in a variety of sizes. You should measure the area before you set to purchase this rug. You can also use the bespoke service of MAT Living to get your preferred size of a handwoven area rug.
Placement of handwoven area rug
- Handwoven area rugs make a fantastic option for compact rooms. They can be placed directly in front of the couch and chairs; style it by placing a coffee table to create a classic design.
- Hand-woven area rugs are also an ideal spot under queen beds or dining rooms. You can mix colors and softness in your dining and sleeping area.
- Take into consideration large-sized area rugs that can help support all of the furniture in the living room with plenty of space left. You are free to go large and purchase the most apparent size suitable for your room's dimensions.
View More +