Showing 1 - 36 of 553 total
Bedroom Area Rugs
The bedroom is a personal space, and it is designed with one’s own choice of decors, just not for style but so that it puts comfort in the room. Each bedroom is different from the other, and some people prefer a room in luxe, traditional, vintage, or contemporarily styled.
Warmth and softness are the perfect ingredients to create cozy bedrooms, and bedroom area rugs are ideal for doing just that. Bedrooms with hardwood floors can be rough, but the right bedroom area rug can provide easiness underfoot and reduce noise.
At MAT living, we offer a colossal range of bedroom area rugs that involve different crafting techniques, from hand-woven to knotting to hand tufting. These are all handmade rugs woven using materials like silk, viscose, polyester, and wool. We have a carpet for every style one would like to have in their contemporary, traditional, vintage, or luxury homes.
Wool is a material that can be used for high traffic and low traffic areas, and the bedroom is an area where there is not much traffic. With proper maintenance and cleaning, such materials incorporated in rugs would make a room perennial in any styling.
Selecting the right size
There are numerous ways to style rugs in a bedroom. You can style it as wall-to-wall carpeting, place a bedroom rug as an accent or place a furnishing so that you highlight its designs, or you can place it under your bed.
All these seem simple, but once you do not measure and plan how you would want to accentuate your space, the area might seem bland.
After evaluating the space, you can select the right size for the bedroom rug.
- 4’X6’: The small size means that one cannot use them to cover an entire room or a bed and instead can use them as layering with other rugs. You can also pair them up with a distinctive couch and table in the room for seating space.
- 2’X8’ & 3’X5’: Runners can be a great addition to a bedroom apart from the staircase. They can be styled side-by-side in a bedroom.
- 5’X5’, 6’X6’ & 8’X8’: Part from the rectangular rugs, one can opt for round rugs. They can add vibrancy to a room if you pair them up next to a dressing table or seating area next to the bedside.
- 5’X8’ & 6’X9’: This is a medium size. Indeed, they do not cover the whole area of a room; however, it is an ideal size to hide some portions of a large size bed.
- 8’X10’: An enormous bedroom can be styled with a large bedroom rug which will be large enough to fit a king-size bed. Some edges can be left out if you want to opt for wall-to-wall carpeting.
- 9’X12’: this can be a massive bedroom area rug that will also adsorb in the furnishing. Depending upon the design of a carpet, it can add openness or fill out a room without being dominant on the other accents in the room.
MAT Living has many options available among bedroom area rugs, no matter the style or place you intend to go in your home.
View More +